These Are The 13 Families In The World That Apparently Control Everything – From Politics To Terrorism.

This is about the fascinating conspiracy theory that claims these most powerful families in the world own 99% of the wealth, leaving 1% for the rest of the world to fight over.

These are families that have a hold in almost every sphere of life, be it politics, business or entertainment.

Meet 13 Families That Control The World

The 13 bloodlines are said to have connections to wealth and power that are simply unimaginable. And these families span from Europe to China.

The leading researcher behind the Illuminati families is a man named, Fritz Springmeier, an author and educator, and he has presented some of the most compelling details about the Illuminati bloodline.

READ ALSO: Do You know That Bride Price Is Different From Dowry

Before you read the following article about Illuminati families, it is imperative that you realise that all these are popular points of view and remain just a conspiracy theory, unless proven otherwise. But goddamn, is it a great conspiracy theory!

“I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply.” – Nathan Mayer Rothschild

Some say, in an attempt to restore “balance” in the world, a New World Order was formed. Formed by America and Europe’s most elite (both in terms of wealth and power) with historical roots that date back centuries.

Meet 13 Families That Control The World

This power-house formed by 13 families is known to be controlling practically everything around the globe. From political parties around the world, courthouses, educational institutions, natural resources, foreign policies, food, national economies, media houses, even terrorist organisations.

They are the ones who decide where and when the next terror attack is going to happen; they decide when the markets will fall, they decide when a new government needs to take over; they decide what happens at the UN, they decide practically everything.

Meet 13 Families That Control The World

The US and UK governments’ relentless backing for the global spread of genetically modified seeds was in fact the implementation of a decades long policy of the Rockefeller Foundation since the 1930s, when it funded Nazi eugenics research — i.e. mass-scale population reduction, and control of darker-skinned races by an Anglo-Saxon white elite.

As some of these circles saw it, war as a means of population reduction was costly and not that efficient.” – F. William Engdahl in his book “Seeds of Destruction”

1. The Astor Bloodline

2. The Bundy Bloodline

3. The Collins Bloodline

4. The DuPont Bloodline

5. The Freeman Bloodline

6. The Kennedy Bloodline

7. The Li Bloodline

8. The Onassis Bloodline

9. The Rockefeller Bloodline

Meet 13 Families That Control The World

10. The Russell Bloodline

11. The Van Duyn Bloodline

12. The Merovingian Bloodline

13. The Rothschild Bloodline

Meet 13 Families That Control The World